who is dougie poynter dating november 2016 - Sex phon arab
• Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf. • Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood. • Hazrat Khadija was buried at Jannat-e-Moalla in Macca. • Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A. • Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar. • A terabyte = 1 trillion bytes • Our PC belongs to 4th generation • Fred Cohen coined the word computer virus • First computer virus was created in 1970 at Bell laboratories • WORM means Write Once Read Many • Power of a super computer is measured in FLOPS (Floating Point Operations per Second) • WWW/ (hypertext transfer protocol) was created by Tim Burner Lee in 1992 • Intel means Integrated Electronics • 1 worksheet contains 256 columns • G. There are patches of color on disk to change the reflected laser light • In 1951 Univac – 1, the world’s first commercial computer was designed by John Mauchly and J. They built ENIAC, the first electronic computer in 1946 • In 1968 mainframe was built. • The 1st commercially produced and sold computer (1951) was UNIVAC. • Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam. • Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe. • Hazrat Maria Qibtiya gave birth to Hazrat Ibrahim, son of Prophet. • Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq. • Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya Umme Qulsoom. Knowledge about COMPUTER • Half byte = 1nibble = 4 bits • Bit means Binary Digit • 1 byte = 8 bits • 1 mega byte = 1048576 bytes • 1 kilo byte = 1024 bytes • A combination of 16 bits are called word. W stands for Gate Way • Super Computer was created by J. Van Tassel • CORBA is Common Object Request Broker Architecture • URL is Uniform or Universal Resource Locator • Intel invented RAM chip • Information stored on disk as series of bumps on its shiny side. They use smaller bumps and have two reflective layers • Recordable CDs do not have bumps. • The B-programming language was developed by Ken Thompson.
Insulin ▪ Appendix is appendix is a part of Large intestine ▪ ECG is used for the diagnosis of aliments of Heart ▪ Biopsy is done on Tissues taken form a living body ▪ Dialysis is used for the treatment of Kidney failure ▪ Insulin is injected into the intestines by Pancreas ▪ Lock Jaw, i.e., difficulty in opening the mouth is a symptom of Tetanus ▪ Lungs are situated in the Thoracic cavity ▪ Enzymes help in Digestion of food. ▪ The planet of the solar system which has maximum numbers of Moon is Jupiter (as of 2011) ▪ A unit of length equal to the average distance between the earth and sun is called Astronomical unit ▪ The ozone layer is present about 30miles (50km) in atmosphere above earth.
Small pox ▪ Medulla oblongata is a part of human Brain ▪ Myopia is a disease connected with Eyes ▪ Leukemia is a disease of the Blood ▪ Short-sightedness can be corrected by using Concave lens ▪ Trachoma is a disease of the Eyes ▪ Typhoid and cholera are typical examples of Water-borne disease ▪ Pyorrhea is a disease of the Gums ▪ Lack of what causes diabetes.
• Last revelation descended on 3rd Rabi-ul Awal and it was written by Abi- Bin Kab. • Taurat Hebrew • Injil Siriac • Zubur Siriac • Holy Quran Arabic. • Tarjama-ul-Quaran is written by Abdul-Kalam Azad. ▪ The set of instructions given to a computer is called software. William Harvey ▪ The credit of inventing the television goes to Baird ▪ The credit of developing the polio vaccine goes to Jonas Salk ▪ The unit of energy in MKS system is Joule ▪ The telephone was invented by Alexander Graham Bell ▪ What is the body temperature of a normal man?
• In Bani Israeel and Al-Najaf the event of Miraj is explained. • Apollo 15 placed the copy of the Holy Quran on the moon. (vii) Rainwater dissolves sulphur dioxide to form sulphuric acid. ▪ Centigrade & Fahrenheit scales give same reading at – 400o ▪ Who described protoplasm as the physical basis of life? James Watt ▪ Who discovered circulation of blood in human body?
▪ Spinach is a good source of vitamin A, B2 (Riboflavin) and Iron. ▪ Excessive burning of fossil fuels cause acid rain. ▪ Bauxite is an ore of aluminium ▪ Mica is a nonconductor of electricity ▪ Sun is the biggest star in the universe. ▪ The energy possessed by a body die to its position is called potential energy.
▪ In the human body, blood-clotting factor is produced by the liver ▪ Human blood is able to carry large amounts of oxygen because of the chemical hemoglobin ▪ The living part of a plant cell is composed of a nucleus and cytoplasm ▪ The front of the eye is covered with a tough transparent material called CORNEA ▪ The smallest branches of an artery lead into tiny blood vessels called CAPPILARIES ▪ Insulin is produced in the human body by the Pancreas ▪ In an animal cell protein is synthesized in the Ribosome ▪ Chemically finger nails are made up of Protein ▪ Muscle stiffness is a symptom caused by the disease Tetanus ▪ The fat in our food is digested by the enzymes lipase ▪ Sound is a form of energy ▪ A fraction of sunlight is refracted as it enters the earth’s atmosphere. ▪ Light with larger wavelength than that of the red colour is called infrared ▪ Medulla Oblongata connects the small brainwith the spinal chord.
• Abdullah Ibn Abbas is called as leader of commentators. (vi) Proteins are formed by combination of amino acids. Huxley ▪ The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was Copernicus ▪ Who invented the steam engine?
▪ Nucleus usually lies in the centre of an animal cell ▪ Calcium and phosphorus are the essential elements of bones.
• 35 was the age at the time of Hajr-i-Aswad incident. • Friend of Khadija Nafeesa carried message of Nikah. • After 7 days the Aqeeqa ceremony of Prophet was held. • Six months before the Prophet’s birth his father died. • Ummul Momineen Hazrat Safia was the progeny of Hazrat Haroon. • Periods of Caliphs • Abu Bakar 632-634 • Hazrat Umar 634-644 • Hazrat Usman 644-656 • Hazrat Ali 656-661 • Abu Bakar 2y 3m • Hazrat Umar 10y 5m 21d. • Hazrat Abu Bakar died in 22nd of Jamadi-us-Sani 13 AH. • In Ghazwa Uhad Hazrat Ali was awarded with Zulifqar. • What is Steganography: Invisible ink writing • Ichthyologists study what Fish • What does a psephologist study: Voting – Elections • What is studied in Aerology-Planet Mars • Orthoepy is the study of what-Word pronunciation • A philomath has a love of what- Learning • What is a nidologist interested in-Birds nests • What is philography- Autograph collecting • Agronomy is the science of soil management • The process by which plants take food is photosynthesis • Reduction is the removal of oxygen atoms • Oxidation is the combination of oxygen or removal of hydrogen • Horticulture is the cultivation of flowers, fruits and vegetable • Pastevurization is the protection of food by heating • If temperature rises gradually up to 40 deg: C, the rate of photosynthesis may stop altogether SCIENTISTS • Ibn baitar was a Botanist • Kitab al Manazar on optical works was written by Ibn al Haitham • Mamoon observatory was established during the reign of Caliph Mamoon • Circulation of blood was described by a muslim scientist name Nafis Abdul al-Hasan. • Muslim scientist Ali al Tabari is famous for his work on ___ (medical sciences) • Al Beruni discovered that light travels faster than sound. • Diodes are used in analog computer circuits as limiter. • World Wide Web was invented in 1993 by Tim Bareness Lee.Tags: Adult Dating, affair dating, sex dating